Who causes more problems in the dating world: Players or Attention whores?

The Players
People who have a way with words and no what to say to get sex out of you but have no intentions of forming a relationship with you.

vs

Attention whores

People who string you along with the intent that their interested in getting a relationship out of you when really they just wanted to get validation that they were hot and/or attention from you.

• The Players
  • Attention whores

Most Helpful Guy

• To be fair, I do not think that fishing in a bikini or even doing it for the purpose of receiving attention constitutes an 'attention whore.' It is merely one of the actions that a girl who is already an attention whore might do, but I see your point. To me both are about equally bad but the absolute worst are neckbeards who complain yet refuse to utilize any of the solutions you offer to fix their problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• The players because they cheat

• Attention whores cheat as equally as players.

• @darksciences players actually cheat
      Attention whores just want attention
      There is a big difference

• Well you went too literal with the nomenclature. I have dealt with both. Both cheat.

What Guys Said 14

• Everyone will vote for the ones that cause them problems, and for girls it's usually the players, and for guys it's the attention whores.

Players have never caused me any problems, unlike the attention whores.

• Players bother me more because they corrupt the good girls and make it harder to find girls who haven't had one night stands or fwbs. 😣

• Being strung along is way worse, at least the "victim" of the player had consensual sex.

• Attention whores for sure. They try to draw attention any way possible. Even by lying and playing the victim and telling you how "hard" life is for them. Gag is a good example. Every day you see females crying rivers in their questions about how depressed they are and how hard life is for them.

• Ugh attn whores can be so awful, such a waste of time, games n shit

• At least 'players' own up to their intentions and actions. They stay congruent to what they want. Attention whores don't.

• Those who lie. I think u can be a honest player if u are good at what u are doing but an honest attention whore?

• Either one doesn't bother me.

I know where they hang out, so I avoid them entirely.

• Where is the option for both !

• since when do you need to go on a date to have sex on the first meeting?

• The players and attention whores should just mingle together

• Attention whores. without such weak-minded women-players would have no chance.,

• Obviously attention whores. At least with players you have a fun time and consensual sex. With attention whores it is a one sided transaction.

• The attention whores.

It's the woman's fault for falling for stupid player bullshit

What Girls Said 7

• pole results are funny.. hahahahaaha,,...

• Players.

Attention whores are a lot easier to spot.

• Oh, God, this is a great question!!!

No idea to be honest.

• They are as bad as eachother

• I think most interesting thing is the players and whores would never date eachother. lol

• Attention whores

• Players, because they lie and hurt women on purpose, then the women they have messed with are less likely to trust the next man they meet, even if he is a decent human being.

Attention whores aren't half as bad, sure you might have wasted one night out trying to pull her, but she hasn't hurt your feelings at all.