Hair down there?

Guys, what do you generally expect regarding hair down there from your girlfriend?
Girls, what is your go to for hair down there when you're with somebody new?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shaved/waxed. I didn't always like this, and it does sound superficial, but my girlfriend (now wife) got a Brazilian wax before. It wasn't my idea and I didn't even know about it, her friend who works at a salon suggested to her.

Upon coming home and seeing her hairless like this, and touching her there and licking her there, it was all amazing. It spiced up our sex life a whole lot in a way that totally spoiled me. When her hair started growing back, I couldn't help but kind of lose some interest and enthusiasm, especially when going down on her.

Now we have a pact: I shave my face because she hates to kiss a beard. She shaves/waxes down there because I also don't like to kiss a beard.

If I was single though, it'd hardly be a deal-breaker if the girl wasn't shaved/waxed. After all, I'd never even ask about it when we're dating. But it's definitely a bonus for me if she's lacking in hair there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I enjoy the view better without the trees in the way. And I have my own floss, so don't need any of yours.

• full shaven or not. If a man turns you down for your vagina hair, ... you really have to question the kind of "man" you have. It's fine if the woman your with tell you ahead of time but.. To be fair you can't expect oral if your going to have a surprise full on bush down there. Everything else should/could be done to please the lucky lady you have.
    BUT that's just my opinion!

• I prefer trimmed to a certain extent. It shouldn't be a jungle. Shaved I personally do not like. Looks like a child and makes me feel like a pedo.

• I expect trimmed

• Preferably clean shaven/waxed

• it is a huge turn on

• Trimmed. Not shaved, not full bush.

• not a jungle that's for sure

• Shaved

• Do whatever you feel comfortable with

• I have a happy trail and shaved that jungle

Whatever she wants, as long as she CLEAN!

• As long is it not hair where it effects the sexual feeling I don't care much... now pubs everywhere like down into the thighs all up your butt that nasty

• You realize everyone naturally has hair around their butts right? And that 1. Shaving there kinda irritates the skin (atleast for me) and 2. The hair stops farts from being as audible?

• @I3uglove silent farts are key.

• I think I would like her to be trimmed and hygienic.

• I expect and prefer trimmed or shaved.

• Dont care down there

• No dick

• No hair, it must be shave

• Neat and trimmed. I would expect she's want the same.

• Hair shouldn't be down there

What Girls Said 7

• Not into my men looking like gorillas, but also not into them looking like naked mole rats so I'm gonna go with a tentative yes.

• 😛😛 I shave And sometimes wax it.. but yeah I like full clean..😩 even one little hair would bother me 😑😑 .. so I shave every other day!! -.- 😒it's a lot of work but I can't help I just don't like hair down there 🙈🙈

• I keep my pubic hair neat, but I will never remove it completely. If you want a prepubescent girl, go kidnap a toddler.

• Neat & trimmed a little is all that is required. Any thing more looks weird.

• I wax🙃

• I got what Dani Daniels has. I find it sexy, & that's all that matters to me.

• I just shave it all off, that way I personally find it looks and feels nicer and more hygienic.