Why is ex intentionally hurting me?

We work together and I feel like he's intentionally trying to be mean? The other day he got to work early (or else I'd avoided area more you can say) and he saw me walking in the warehouse so he comes out his office same time he sees me walking by (he has windows surrounding office in warehouse ). And it's like he walks out same time instead of waiting until i was out if sight so i said hi casually and he pretty much hisses at me (being mean)! I texted him later that night before blocking him saying I'm done and he's a ghost to me forever because he makes work environment hostile and I'm not gonna put up with childish behavior. But why do people behave this way? It's like you despise person but still try to see them to be mean? Is this being vindictive? I asked something work related (just once) and he just had a stupid attitude towards me too that's why I'm telling him I see him being stupid period and I'm not playing childish games so he doesn't exist anymore to me. He even waited a sec at his door like he was trying to play it off like he didn't see me but i saw him. Thanks in advance ,

Most Helpful Guy

• In short he hasn't gotten over you yet therefore he is behaving this way just don't think about it too much

Most Helpful Girl

• he hasn't got over you and is tryna make you feel it by acting like a damn kid.. just ignore him

What Guys Said 2

• You have to realize it may be hard for him to handle working with you after The Break-Up. The golden rule is never have a relationship at work because there is a high percentage chance that relationships at work will become hostile for a while after break-up you just have to ride it out until the storm ends.

• "i texted him before blocking him"

bitch

What Girls Said 1

• He is probably still sour over your break up and he's trying his best to intimidate you and make you feel like shit at your work environment.