Do you guys like when your girlfriend texts you? Even if you were the one that didn't reply to her last text?

I'm the kind of person that has to keep a conversation. Going lol so if I send the last text I want the other person to text me in return or else I don't text them back , is that ok?

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, just do it. Maybe the message didn't go through or he saw it and could actually reply, then forgot about it

• Yeah that's about right and normal

• Is it normal that he waits so long to reply? Or does he want me to message him?

• I think he just figures your both done and that one of you will get around to texting the other eventually

What Girls Said 1

• Dealing with this my self! My boyfriend is the worst texter.

• I don't like it 😔 I don't know if I should message him or just give him space

• I usually message him and ask what he's up to. If he's doing something I let him go... but as for if he's not, that's where I get stuck. Small talk only goes so far