Black girls that would date a white guy?

I've always like black girls, for a lot of reasons. For one I find them very attractive physically, but I also like the personality and strong family dynamic.

Black girls, what would you think of dating a white guy?
Anyone else have thoughts?

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I'm only half black... But I'll date any race because I'm very open minded. I'm glad you know where it's at 😜👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🔥🔥🔥

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "The strong family dynamic". I think the exact statistic now is 72%. 72% of African American births are out of wedlock now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really sad to, leads to so many broken homes which produce more of the same and the cycle gets repeated over and over.

• Show All
    • O I know the statistics are pretty sad across the board when you look at them.

• @chintita yes I am

@melcart23
      There are lots of black kids born out of wedlock. I get that. But the functional black families I know are very strong, I am impressed.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd be fine with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • blue anon, welcome to ur final resting place
    www.girlsaskguys.com/search

1|0
    0|0
    • What is my final resting place?

• click the link, there it is

• Ooh I see now. Sweet, looks like I should be able to find someone! Any tips for actually getting a girl?

• I'm mixed so half black and I'm dating a white guy if that helps. Idc either way, skin color doesn't really affect me unless you're super pale or super dark which just isn't attractive to me

0|0
    0|0
    • Tha ks for the insight, interesting to hear from someone who is bi racial

• No problem! ^^

• I currently am

0|1
    0|0
    • How is it going?

• I love him and loves me. Our families are cool and our friends like us. Currently it's fun and new and he's a great boyfriend

• Glad to hear it, thanks!

• Haha. I'm black (not fully, just mixed), and I usually go for white guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you like about white guys?

• Not sure. I tend to find them more attractive, most of them are sweeter, and I feel more on control when I'm with them. Plus I just love how they are (well the good ones @ least). And I do like other guys of other races, I just lean more towards the white ones.

• I don't know, I'd have to see what we have in common, and etc

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of things are important for you?

• Show All
    • Thank you!

• Ur welcome

What Guys Said 1

• Me too I like them too.

1|0
    0|0