IS THIS GIRL CHEATING?

Hi everyone I was on tinder ( going to get rid of it , useless thing) anyway I go to uni with this girl who recently gone into a relationship with a really nice guy , met the guy a few weeks after they started dating, this guy would fell under the gentlmens category absolute top bloke. Now I have seen this particular girl on tinder? I know some people say they just go on for giggles , but if I was in a relationship I definitely would not be on it. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because her profile is still up it doesn't mean she uses it anymore. Like maybe she forgot to just delete her account.
    It's a different story if she's still actually active, but you don't know that for sure.

What Girls Said 6

• It may be a catfish that has stolen her pics.

Try maybe talking to the girl on tinder, and if she agrees to meet up and it is her then you bait her cheating ass out.

• Maybe she hasn't used it for a while and has forgotten, maybe they aren't exclusive but haven't told you about the ins and outs of their relationship.

I think you should just leave it be. not really any of your business.

• it might be possible

• You don't know the details of their relationship. Maybe they're looking for a third wheel. Who knows? Leave it be.

• That's true, but they never stated it as open relationship..

• Is that something you think people advertise?

• haha going to get rid of it!! Good joke! Lmao jk but we've all thought we'd get rid of it & i redownloaded it😂! I think she's just on it either to find the guy on there, just to see, and maybe just to mess w people.

• No tinder hoe is honest

What Guys Said 0