He's starting to mention our age difference more... Do you think it bothers him?

I'm 5 years younger (21 he's 26) and I fee he thinks that I'm too young to know things or have knowledge which is true. He's mentioning it more and more do you think it's bothering him? I'm just a laid back person with not the strongest of opinions on things and he's studied and traveled so of course he will know more about the world than I. What can I do if it bothers him? I feel we're both mature emotionally maybe just not intellectually

Most Helpful Guy

• If so, he's a dick. I was 27 and my girlfriend was 22 and I wanted to marry her. Looking back, she might have been a tad immature and me too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, but honestly 5 years is fine.

What Guys Said 2

• Hello there, let me try to answer your question.
    Now age never matters, no mater what other people say if one truly loves and cherishes another person. I think what you need to do is talk it trough.
    And it must be bothering him so ask him what is the problem, what I think is that he has a thought that you may not accept the path he has in mind for both of you.

• Hmm.. that really isn't much of an age difference.

What Girls Said 0