Why won't my ex talk to me?

Why won't my ex talk to me?

My ex and I broke up over arguments and long distance and exam stress and the last thing I said to him was "When the weirdness goes away I hope we can be friends" to which he didn t respond but was like "no worries" Then went NC (which I didn t break) where I d still include him in my snapchat sending and he d open them all but then I stopped doing that and just put them on my story. For a few weeks he would check my story and see all of my posts. I still didn t message. He follows me on Tumblr and I recently dated someone else and it didn t work out and I posted about the break up and it s around this time he stopped looking at my snapstories. He also had exams and end of year around this time. Recently (it s been two months now), he s started looking at all of my snapstories again. He still follows my personal tumblr blog as well. I sent a Heya a few weeks ago, which he saw immediately but didn t respond. I don t know why he s keeping up with my life if he won t even say hello to me. I sent a couple of group snaps to him which he didn't respond but opened immediately and watched my story again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he wants to keep you open to use you as a backup plan till he finds someone else when he doesn't have someone

Most Helpful Girl

• He has no reason to talk to you anymore.

What Guys Said 2

• because he's not interested in you.

• Because you are history.

What Girls Said 0