IF YOU HAD SEX?

If you were broken up with your ex bf/gf and slept with other partners, and then got back together with your ex who asked if you slept with other people while you were broken up, would you admit it?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. nothing like starting a relationship on a foundation of not being honest... to re-trash yoru relationship. But it requires two to be adults and accept one another and their flaws and that may be a big ask. It may be something I don't say immediately or it may be something I say... you know... it doesn't really matter does it (other than diseases).. I really want to be with you and isn't that all that matters?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would but that's not like me anyways to sleep around not trying to judge you. Why didn't you go back to him? I guess it all depends on the situation

• We broke up 2 months ago, I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me and was angry and kept trying to put off getting together when I tried to ask him to pick up his things. I hooked up with a friend once, and my ex is the type to go crazy and never trust me again if he finds that out... i do love him and we are trying to work things out.

• Then don't tell him anything well it's not like you was with him anyways. Forget about it and move on then.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah but I wouldn't get back with them.

If we go on a "break" Im automatically assuming she used that period to experiment with other guys and once that has happened there is no way I am getting back with her.

• I would not lie to them.

• i'd probably tell them if i slept with but probably wouldn't give them names

• Why lie? I'd tell her straight out.

• Yes, I have and I did.

• Yeah, it's totally fine to have other sexual partners. If they can't handle that they need to grow up and you deserve a more mature person

• Yeah, I would. And I found out that she had lied, I'd drop her anyway.

• Nah cause there's a good chance they would flip out lol

• Depends on how long the break was

• Yup. No need to lie about it at all.

• So you slept with your friend? You are the biggest whore ever of you don't tell him...

He will know about it anyways... The truth always comes out...

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm probably, I would say yes I was seeing someone for a little bit. All though it's really none of their business.

• I would tell them what we did while we weren't together didn't matter.

TBH, I wouldn't.. Buuut, I wouldn't ask him either.

• Go get tested. If you have nothing then that's your business and that's your body

• I'd admit it. It's not a good idea to restart the relationship again with lies. Not like there's anything wrong with having some fun when you're not committed to anyone.

• Yes, no numbers or names.

• Yeah, You did not cheat but if You say "no" You'll be a cheater :P

• I would. Why start a relationship with a lie?

• Yes.

• I would because I don't keep secrets in my relationship.