IF YOU HAD SEX?

If you were broken up with your ex bf/gf and slept with other partners, and then got back together with your ex who asked if you slept with other people while you were broken up, would you admit it?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. nothing like starting a relationship on a foundation of not being honest... to re-trash yoru relationship. But it requires two to be adults and accept one another and their flaws and that may be a big ask. It may be something I don't say immediately or it may be something I say... you know... it doesn't really matter does it (other than diseases).. I really want to be with you and isn't that all that matters?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would but that's not like me anyways to sleep around not trying to judge you. Why didn't you go back to him? I guess it all depends on the situation

0|0
    0|0
    • We broke up 2 months ago, I tried to talk to him, but he ignored me and was angry and kept trying to put off getting together when I tried to ask him to pick up his things. I hooked up with a friend once, and my ex is the type to go crazy and never trust me again if he finds that out... i do love him and we are trying to work things out.

• Then don't tell him anything well it's not like you was with him anyways. Forget about it and move on then.

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah but I wouldn't get back with them.

If we go on a "break" Im automatically assuming she used that period to experiment with other guys and once that has happened there is no way I am getting back with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would not lie to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd probably tell them if i slept with but probably wouldn't give them names

0|0
    0|0
  • Why lie? I'd tell her straight out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have and I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's totally fine to have other sexual partners. If they can't handle that they need to grow up and you deserve a more mature person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I would. And I found out that she had lied, I'd drop her anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah cause there's a good chance they would flip out lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how long the break was

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. No need to lie about it at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you slept with your friend? You are the biggest whore ever of you don't tell him...

He will know about it anyways... The truth always comes out...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Hmm probably, I would say yes I was seeing someone for a little bit. All though it's really none of their business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would tell them what we did while we weren't together didn't matter.

TBH, I wouldn't.. Buuut, I wouldn't ask him either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go get tested. If you have nothing then that's your business and that's your body

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd admit it. It's not a good idea to restart the relationship again with lies. Not like there's anything wrong with having some fun when you're not committed to anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, no numbers or names.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, You did not cheat but if You say "no" You'll be a cheater :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. Why start a relationship with a lie?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would because I don't keep secrets in my relationship.

0|0
    0|0