Should I tell my girlfriend my sex life history? Or should I lie about it?

My girlfriend is asking me about my sex history. Should i tell her the truth? Im a very physical, i can't last 1 week without sex. I did one night stand in the past, went to hookers, etc. I feel like im a wild animal inside. I love my girlfriend, i really do. My girlfriend is much more innocent than me (she is the nice girl type). I feel so like Ryan Gosling (Jacob Palmer). And my girlfriend is the innocent and cute Emma Stone. Please help, should i : 1. Tell the truth. 2. Lie, make a really nice story of a modern day gentleman.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her the truth.

What Guys Said 2

• You should tell the truth if it comes up because it's going to come out in the relationship eventually that you are a "need sex asap" type of guy. I wouldn't necessarily say about the hookers unless directly asked though.

• just tell her the truth. best to hear from you in a situation you can control. oppose to hearing in some weird place from one of the women you've been with.