Is the girl I am dating a lesbian?

I have been dating this girl for a couple months now. We had made plans to go on a dinner date over the weekend. I was going to take her to this expensive restaurant that had just opened. We met a couple days before the day of our date and she told me that she was looking forward to the date. We kept texting each other on the days leading to the date. On the day of the date, I texted her and she never responded. After calling her many times on the day of our date, she texted me back that she couldn't go to the date because she was feeling sick. So, the next day I texted her to see how she was feeling and she never responded. I went on social media and I saw she posted a picture of herself with a female friend together at a bar. So, did she choose her friend over me? The picture was posted at 1 AM and our date was suppose to be 7 hours earlier. So she could have gone with me for the date and then gone with her friend. It is possible that she could have felt better with medicine and gone to a bar with her friend. I texted her again, to ask her about a dinner she was suppose to have with her sister that she had told me about. She told me that she did not go because she was still feeling sick. So, is this girl lying to me and should I confront her?

What Girls Said 3

• I dont think she is a lesbian but she did blow you off and lie it seems. I hate the Im sick excuse... It is pretty convenient that she gets sick the day of your date but feels better to go out to a bar? Yeah right.. Confront her but I think you need to find someone who knows what they want and will tell the truth.

• It sounds like she lost interest and wanted to hang with her friend instead. No reason to think she's a lesbian.

• She's lying and no you shouldn't confront her, just forget about her.

What Guys Said 0