A Second date or no?

I met a guy on a dating website a few weeks ago and we kinda liked each other. We started talking over phone and the guy seemed to be very serious about me. He even started making future plans involving me which was weird since we had never met before. He said he had never dated anybody seriously but he liked me a lot and thought we could have a future together. So we decided and met each other last week and I discovered that he was totally naive. He tried to surprise me on our first date but it rather came out as a shock. He said he would call me before he started from his place but the next moment he said he was waiting outside my apartment. He tried to impress me in a thousand other ways but nothing worked well. I was disappointed and he too understood that I didn't like him much. The only thing I liked about him was his simplicity. Do you guys think he deserves a chance? the guy looks good but isn't at all conscious about his body, dressing sense or food habits. In a dilemma. Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on. You can do better

Most Helpful Girl

• No, sorry. He sounds a bit weird. Men without basic social skills give me a bit of a creepy vibe. I think he has the potential to turn into a stalker.

He sounds very inexperienced and a bit desperate, which is not as bad if he was 18 or something, but I'm guessing he was around your age?

It's a massive red flag to me if men are very into me before we've even met in person.

What Guys Said 2

• what do you think?

i mean a second date couldn't really hurt right so maybe it's just worth it to give him another shot when maybe he won't try so hard. because the first date seem to reek of effort

• sure if you want to be disappointed again... go for it

What Girls Said 1

• Yea. He's nice enough to go through all the trouble for you. If you're still feeling the same after the second date call it off and try not to give out your address to Internet boos you meet ok?