What makes a guy fall in love with a girl?

My very close friend has been in love with this guy for 5 years and he likes her but doesn't lover her. He won't even admit that he likes her but I can tell. I'm trying to get them together and I don't know how guys fall in love with girls. When I've fallen in love it was just natural and amazing. For the guys i never really did anything special i was just my self so i have no expertise in this field. SOS

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure what makes us fall in love. Recently I fell in love with one of my close female friends why I'm not sure. I even friend zoned her hard when we first met becuase I thought that I would just never find her attractive. Oddly enough now I can stop admiring her. Also weirdly enough now when I see her I get that butterfly feeling when ever I see her.
    My suggestion is to either play cupid or to just leave them alone.

• I think than many guys fall in love with girls if they find on them something that they didn't expect, in other words if they have a surprise with this girl. If a girl is well known and always behave with a guy in the same way, there's no way to get this guy to fall in love with this girl.

What Girls Said 1

• It happens. Everything that girls do to try to get guys to love them-that's what the one girl he will love won't do. It's all natural. You can try to hook them up as a date or something but the love part-leave it alone. They both deserve to fall in love naturally and unexpectedly so just do the date hookup of you can other than that leave it alone