Would you be fine with dating someone that is CHEATING on his/her gf/bf to date YOU?

• Yeah, as long as they break up soon so we can officially date
  • NO! It's not good to cheat and how do I know he/she won't cheat on me sooner than later.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• Heeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I am not your side bitch, EVER.

• No it's not right.

What I don't understand about "Yeah, as long as they break up soon so we can officially date" is that the only reason they are cheating is because they have no intention of breaking up with their partner, because if they really didn't want to be with their current they would break up with them.

• I think I meant more like "he cheats on Emily to go see his new lover Anna and within a few days/week he breaks up with Emily officially"
      Basically seeing another girl while you are dating someone already

• No I totally agree, cheating is really dumb and made for amatures/idiots that don't understand life and have no respect. I was just curious on how many people are willing to date cheaters cause I've had lots of people I know that seem ok with that kinda 💩 (Shocking but true, thought maybe I was the odd one and most people weren't like me but I was totally wrong)

• Yeah lol you'll always get some people that'll be like "yeah he loves me so I don't mind" 🙄 and then they get hurt too... like cry me a river 😒 you knew what you was doing.

• That's a big no no

• Nah I'd never date someone I was the other woman to.

• oh hell no!!!

• Hell no! I don't want to date somebody of such low quality.

• Noope, don't like people disrespecting other people.

• Nope, if I'm not the only one I don't want it. If he is cheating on somone else, and is with me then he may be very well cheating on me.

• Cthu, well i meant he obviously is cheating on me, but besides the two females (the other woman and I) there could very well be another.

• Vote A.

Tbh, I prefer it, as that way they have a whole other life to go back to and can't focus all of their time and attention on me.

• I NEVER want them to leave their partner for me, although some have despite this, so I ended it.

Also, it has never stopped them dating me publicly, despite the risk that THEY decided to take.

• No I wouldn't date a cheater.

• Not going to happen.

• No, that's a HUGE red flag for me

• NO, cause I would think he ll do the same with me when he find someone better

• Cheating, no. In an open relationship, yes.

• NO. He is a cheater. If he's cheating on her then he'll cheat on me. Even if he says he won't, there is a high chance he will.
    I honestly could never cheat on anyone. Cheating is wrong, and it would hurt both of you.

• I would never do that. Neverrrr

• absolutely not

• Absolutely not.

• No. I wouldn't be ok with that.

• Where's the option for "he's a grown man and knows what he is doing is wrong but I'm okay with just messing around with him anyway"?

• Eww. No. I don't share dick.

• I have been that other woman and it is not nice!!

• No, it means that you are a bad person if you would do that. Imagine how upset the poor gf/bf would be if they found out.

• no never
    its degrading to me
    i can't do that to another woman
    and like you said, hell chat on me too one day

What Guys Said 18

• I did this once, long ago, with a girl who told me her boyfriend never had sex with her, that she's practically broken up with him (just needs to make it official), etc.

I kind of fell for it and was thinking with my dick (she was quite attractive).

However, I found a girl who was very fickle and that relationship only lasted a few months before she changed her mind and broke up with me too, almost immediately to have a new boyfriend after that.

I probably deserved it somehow for not concerning myself with the feelings of that boyfriend she had at the time we got together, and only listening to her side of the story.

• I don't care if she's hot or interested in me, if she is capable of cheating, then that's already a mentallity I want to avoid.

• Fuck that I don't care what is the reason why the person is cheating on them but not one deserves to be cheated...

And I would never date anyone who has even had a history of cheating...
    I would stay away from any girl no matter how beautiful or hot she is...

• Not even sort of as far as dating. Once a cheater always a cheater, she''ll do the same thing to you. Anyway if I really hated the guy I might fuck her, thats about it.

• 0|1
  • and how would I know of her social status at that time? This happens often and it's only a matter of time when it becomes obvious that she's playing you.

• I did this recently. I was fucking someone who had a boyfriend. The reason I did it is because they said they were breaking up with them anyway. But after they broke up, he went to someone else and not me :/
    Would I do it again? Nah

• Sure.

But I wouldn't even try to think that it was anything more than sex.

• no i hate cheaters even if they aren't cheating on me i will never give someone who cheats the time of day

• If I had strong connection with someone, I'd tell her to either leave her relationship or forget about cheating

• Self interest or preservation?
    That's a tough one.

• No
    Way

• Nope.

• im not gonna lie, i did once but that was a special circumstance.

• Then they are basically cheating on me at the very beginning, because they are cheating on me and the other person.

• Hahahah :D ─▒dk :D lol
    Ofcourse no!

• Cheaters are losers. Man up and stop hurting the people you love assholes!

• No and it's been done to me