Messaged me a week ago?

So the other day this girl messaged me on Facebook. We did go to the same college. She has been liking almost all of my Instagram pics for the past month and a half. Her best friend lives in the apartment above me. When she messaged me she was in town visiting her. Would she message me if she wasn't interested in me? We are still talking and she is telling me things about her and stuff. I asked for her number and she gave it to me. She told me that she was moving back to the area the other week. She moved to her new place yesterday, I was thinking of seeing if she wanted to get a drink on Thursday after work. Thoughts?

What Girls Said 1

• She definitely likes you.. especially liking all your pics and messaging you out of any other guy you should definitely ask her out

What Guys Said 1

• Dude u are SO in. No chick in their right mind goes through another guy's insta and likes all his shit unless she wants it. There could not be a clearer sign in the entire world. This is the 21st century version of the female mating call my dude. Go get some.