I'm at a party and he doesn't want to come because he's already in bed and tired.. Does that mean that he doesn't care as much?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no it means he's tired and would rather sleep than leave his house for a party he doesn't care about. you'll be fine

What Guys Said 8

• No, it means he is responsible and not a partying flake that throws responsibility out the window.

• I think it means he is in bed and tired.

• I think it means you're very needy, pessimistic, and an overthinker.

• Yes I overthink way too much. It's just that if he would be the one to text me and if I would be already tired in bed I would still show up. It sucks to think you would to something for a person that wouldn't do the same for you... Even if it's just a small gesture like this.

• If he didn't care as much, he'd send you a message reading "I don't care as much... Whatever that means".

Girls read into shit way too far. Just read the words as they are and don't try and turn it into the Di Vinci Code 3.

• Hahaha yeah I overthink too much. It's just that we didn't speak now for two days and I think that if he would be the one to text me and I would be tired in bed... I would still come. So it kind of sucks to think you would do something for a person that wouldn't do the same for you.

• Well there would be things that he would do for you that you wouldn't for him, too.
      I just posted on someone's question about unfair oral sex, because I go down on my girlfriend every night, but I receive it from her probably once or twice a month. And to me, that's unfair because I'm willing to do it and she isn't.
      But she does things that I don't. Like she'll constantly cook for me without hesitation, whereas she'd have to talk me into even entering the kitchen haha.
      I guarantee there are things that you do that leave him thinking exactly what you just said to me. That's just how it is. Everyone is different :)
      Don't stress

• It simply means he's in bed and is too tired to get out. If he didn't care he wouldn't of replied.

• No, he's just tired. Just enjoy yourself at the party

• he just told you he doesn't wnt to go simple as that

• It means he's tired. Lol.

What Girls Said 7

• if he didn't care he wouldn't reply.
    of he didn't care as much he'd say some lie about what he was doing to sound cool.
    by saying "im tired in bed" it means he cares enough to respond and that he's tired and in bed.

usually i will call him names like poohead until he finally drags his lazy ass to come see me, at which point i make it very worth his while ;)

• Is "he" your bf? maybe he's with someone else, or playing videogames and getting high with friends, maybe he thinks it's going to be a boring party, or he could just be tired like he told you
    I've done all of the avobe and more 😛

• No, it means he's tired and in bed. Nothing to do with you or not caring for you.

• It means he's tired and in bed and he can't hang out with you. Do you really want him to show up half asleep and not talking and resenting you for making him show up? Be considerate.

• No, i turned down my crush because i had plans to sleep in that day. Only because i was tired all week.

• That means he's tired and doesn't want to come.

• It means he wants to sleep instead of getting out of bed in the middle of the night, respect that.