Guys would you message a girl every single day asking how they were if you weren't interested in her?

This guy I am really in to very very rarely goes a day without messaging me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He's making time for you and asking about your day.

He cares quite a bit. Keep him around.

What Guys Said 7

• Simple answer is no. He must like u lots hehe, the guy loves you girl.

• Yes.
    If you click as friends, and the guy doesn't have anyone else to talk to, he might enjoy your company. He might be thinking friendship, when you might be thinking more. Just make sure you two are on the same level when it comes to relationships.

• He likes you

• Absolutely not. Unless he is a not normal he likes you.

• No. When you message her every day it appears as needy and giving her the power, therebye losing your dominance, which is unattractive. No matter how I feel about a girl, I message her sporadically.

• He likes you.

• He's interested in you, if he wasn't he would of never message you that much

What Girls Said 3

• I actually have a guy friend who doesn't go a day without messaging me. Why? Because I'm a good friend to him. He enjoys talking to me and enjoys our conversations. Sometimes things like this doesn't always mean he wants something more!

• G hybrid would you want him to do that depends how deep you guys are in the relationship if he is freshy give him more time I guess give yourself more time too

• We have been friends for about 4 year but the past year been much closer

• Thank you

• Old school girls trick

• He's interested, guys wouldn't do that if they weren't.