Is it right or wrong?

I've liked this guy for almost two years. I was a sophomore and he was a senior. It didn't really workout between us when he still in school. We only talked on social media a couple of times but I got into a fight with him because I found out from people that he was a major well known player in our school. Despite that I still had feelings for him and still do. Now I'm going to be a senior. I like the person I'm now than back then because I've been doing ufc training and lifting, new tattoos and a biker ( But I'm not a tom boy) since then. I contacted him a month ago and told him as soon as summer starts I will be with him. A month ago we started talking again like it seemed like I was in a relationship with him. We've been sexting eachother too. But the problem is that I'm scared that he's still a player after two years. Although he said he wants to be in a relationship with me but I don't know him that well to tell if he's lying or telling the truth. He said he wants to do a lot of things with me. I don't know what to do. I haven't met him in person yet. I don't intend on keeping this for more than summer because I want to focus on school then. I just want him. Is it wrong to be like this?

I want it to mean something. But deep down I also know that if he turns of to be loyal summer's not going to be enough for me. I want him only for summer if he turns out to be a player like I think he is.

Most Helpful Girl

• You seem confused but have your mind set on him. I don't know if there's anything we can say to convince you he's bad news so I'm just going to tell you what I see here with blunt honesty.

You're making yourself really easy to use and dump. You've basically promised him a month of meaningless sex after graduation. What do you expect him to do with you? Do you really think he's going to take you seriously or something after this? You're just going to be some chick he banged for a while. And you haven't even SEEN him in person for two years. BIG RED FLAG right there. You have no idea what he's doing nor who he's doing it to. You're in lust. He's going to get all the sex he can out of you, then you'll find out for certain *if* he's still a player in life.

• Thank you so much for your opinion. I think I'm just gonna hang out with him first and get to know him. Before even letting him kiss me. If I find anything wrong I'll just say no to him. And if he turns out to be a good guy I'll keep this as long as I can. And just so you know I'm not thinking about having sex with him. Its my fixed goal to only have sex after marriage.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't want a player, but you only want to spend summer with him. Why then? Why is it importsnt that he wants a real relationship if you are knly going to spend summer with him? That makes no sense.

• I want it to mean something. But deep down I also know that if he turns of to be loyal summer's not going to be enough for me. I want him only for summer if he turns out to be a player like I think he is.

• I think you should stop and take a minute to think about what you are bringing to this and what you are demanding. I really don't see why a guy who wants a relationship would give this a go. Not because you are not a good person, but because it's not worth building a worthy relationship with someone who only wants you for the summer. Wanting someone for the summer doesn't sound serious at all to me. If you say that it may be longer, then they don't know that. If you mean it, then don't say it's only for summer. You want commitment from someone and you are not even ready to give it yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you care if he wants a real relationship when you won't even spend that long with him? I'm not fully understanding you.