- To get to know more people of the opposite sex for marriageVote A
- To help parents find spouses for their children by arranging meetingsVote B
- To find true everlasting loveVote C
- To find my BFF (best friend forever)Vote D
- To engage in extramarital sexVote E
Most Helpful Guy
To me it's just to get to know a girl.
I don't plan that far ahead, and before most of the girls I dated were mere acquaintances before we started dating.
For the woman I married, we just ended up having this incredible bond and understanding of each other. We still avoided any talk of mention for quite a while, and moved in together quite a while before we got married.
I generally don't like to plan ahead in this way. I find that fixating on a goal like "finding everlasting love" can screw you over and not allow you to just enjoy the whole process.0
Most Helpful Girl
Vote F = intrigue + fun + sex :)0