To contact or to not contact? Help?

I dated this guy for a year and then we mutual decided to break up. But a few months later we decided to have the occasional hookup because neither of us had time for a relationship. But, I still had feelings for him and decided that I needed to end the occasional hookup. About a month later I found out I was pregnant but lost the baby several weeks later. He was a great support throughout the ordeal and paid for my hospital bills. During this time I dealt with waves of depression and on two occasions ripped him a new one. One night I told him, how I really felt about him. He had no clue about my feelings, especially because I never gave him any indication. It's because, for the first time in years I was so nervous about telling a guy that I just kept it to myself. But, I also knew that I needed a break from dating to heal from everything that happened. So, I cut off communication. It's been a few months now and I've recently thought about him a lot and would really like to have coffee or dinner with him. But, I'm scared and nervous since we haven't talked in awhile. I just don't know what to do. Part of me is so scared and the other part is saying "call him." Also, does it look bad on me if I pursue him? Instead of him pursuing me?

Most Helpful Guy

• just call him. don't thing about a has to persuit you. it's 2016 not the 1960s. you don't have anything to loose. worst case you won't become close again, but that is not different from your current position. so just do ist it can only get better. good uck :)

if you want talk more, just write me again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. do. it.
    You broke up. The past should remain in the past.

What Guys Said 2

• if I were you I would have to pursue just to know if I something happens at least you know

• There is no "right" and "wrong" in this situation. You do you.

What Girls Said 0