Girls, Have you met a random guy like this?

Have you met random guys, who you found sexually attractive at first sight, but gave off creepy vibes even though they did nothing wrong?

0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They did something to give off the creepy vibe and I would go with my instinct and move on.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. If they did nothing wrong, what did they actually do to give off a creepy vibe?

• Show All
    • It's difficult to explain. My instinctive flight response triggers and I run.

• have you personally met random guys you found sexually attractive, but they creeped you out because of their facial expressions and staring?

• Yeah, and I've found it's best to follow your instincts. If they give off a bad vibe, there's probably a reason.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. So when you found the sexually attractive guy give off creepy vibes (even though he didn't do anything), did you ignore him or something?

• Show All
    • what am I supposed to do , to get rid of the creepy vibe I exude?

• I would recommend pushing yourself to be more outgoing. Start conversations with different people, about anything. Just get used to talking to people. It gets easier, in my experience.

• "But gave off creepy creepy vibes"..

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks. Have you personally found 'Hot' guys give creepy vibes unknowingly?

• Show All
    • Just say thanks haha

• easy as !!