Older woman dating younger man?

So I never thought I would date a younger man, I am in my mid 20s he is early 20s. Yeah we are at different points in our lives, but we both want to settle down, I wanna settle down, but I am willing to wait for the right guy. He seems a little bit more mature then my ex who was a year older then me and has great family values. My family says eventually he may leave me for a younger woman (someone his age), but he obviously wants me and plus if someone wants to leave they will leave. The age doesn't bother him. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it!!! Some people can work that way and if he wants the same thinges as your tnat perfect. I usually disagree with the opposite a 30 year old something with an 18 year old. Cuz often enough they just wanna brag and say I'm fucking a 18 year old lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a few years lol, it's not like it's 10 or 20...

What Guys Said 6

• Go cougar! Enjoy yourself and don't worry what others think

• Go for it.

• 29 is not mid 20's cupcake. But, hey, it's up to him if he wants to be with you.

You might find he changes his mind once the heat turns up though. So just a warning. And by that, I don't mean trap him into some legal ensnarement.

• please specify the ages.

• Have fun and enjoy it.

• I think all girls should date below their age. Guys die younger anyways.

• That gap is meant to be closing these days. So they say. With women in more high stress jobs they are not living as much longer than men as they use to.

• @Applefan1 Yes, but I also think there is a biological reason as well. Men grow faster and quicker, meaning our tissue has a higher chance of becoming cancerous or scar tissue (tissue that doesn't work).

What Girls Said 0