A guy invited me over to give me a massage? ?

This sounds so iffy that I wouldn't normally say yes. But this guy I just met on a first date seems like a gentleman. And i had my neck a little tight so i complained about. I just wonder if this kind of invitation automatically means he is gonna want to hookup or can it be innocent? Any experience about it?

So a little background: he does not flirt a lot, he talks about real stuff and is interested in what I do. He also wants me to meet his dog which he talks about a lot and thats one of the biggest reasons he invited me over. He only hugged me on our first date, so I would be very surprised if he would suddenly jump all over me on our second date. But I know how guys are so... just tell me what you think

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely looking for action. If you've only met him once and you're not interested in at least a major hook-up, I'd advise against it.

• I am an old fashioned woman and I need a little more time to get to know a person. So should I just say no?

• Yes! Say no! Do something else. See him out somewhere. Only go home when you're at the point of being ready to make out.

• Thanks for most helpful!

What Guys Said 3

• He'll want more

• I'd have anything but pure intentions.

• let him massage your pussy, you will like it

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like code for sex to me.

• Yeah, thats what it sounds like. maybe I should go and see what he has in mind. I just dont want a very uncomfortable situation.

• Going over his house after one date doesn't seem like the wisest thing to do if you're not looking for quick sex. I recommend getting a better feel for him through more dates first.