He doesn't want a relationsship because he is afraid of loss and has trustissues?

Hey guys This guy and I are really having a great time. He told me that he does not want a relationship in the next few months because he is afraid of loss. What can I do to help him? I agree with him that everything is perfect at the moment but I don't want him to be afraid that I would hurt him as soon as we are in a Relationship. How can I help him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be patient and supportive. Let him know he can always confide in you and be vulnerable around you if he needs to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• In life we all take riks loving someone is a risk of getting your heart broken, but we do it anyway because we love them and feel they are worth the risk, are you worth the risk? does he think you are worth the risk? being afraid of the very thing you love or want means not wanting it bad enough, that or they are not taking the risk for, i understand his fear but if you fear something no matter what it is in this life and you know it's worth taking a risk for trust me you will still go ahead and take the risk.

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep doing what you are doing. You have to earn trust so if u are true then he will see it and learn to trust again in time. Don't over do it just be yourself and he'll see it in time.

• I think you should respect the way he feels and not try to change it before he's ready to try again.

What Girls Said 1

• Just give him space for now... And when time passes talk to him more and tell him things you wouldn't tell anyone else if you trust him he will begin to trust you... Build his trust by communication just don't force things...