Did she reject me when saying she got plans with her friends?

About 10 days ago I got to know a woman at work. After I had introduced myself, I noticed her staring at me. One time I caught her and she kept looking at me, then looked away and her body made a movement which she couldn't control, as if she was ashamed being caught staring.

Later I had an interesting conversation with her, which went all natural. The day after I added her on FB. Since then we exchanged messages on a regular basis. I initiated conversation, but she replied every time. I occasionally made sure some of my messages were flirtatious, so she got my message right. She partly went into those messages, but never fully. Lately when I asked how she had been, she answered, but didn't ask about me. Actually she always replied to my messages, but never really asked extra questions, except for a few times.

When I asked her to go and have a drink, she said she'd love to, but she had plans with friends. I said something like 'no worries'. Do I still have a chance or may I forget about her?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• could be. Could be not.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She blew u off, walk and never walk away.
    Just tell her whenever you are free let me know,
    But i doubt that she will give u another chance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not exactly. She could have just had plans. If you guys are still talking then you still have a chance.

Don't ask again for a little while though or wait for her to initiate contact.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have a chance. She already has plans. Next time is your turn

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Forget her. She's just being what she thinks is polite. That's why she answers but rarely asks you anything. The friends thing is a 'polite' shoot down.

0|0
    0|0