Is this behaviour acceptable when two is dating?

my friend started dating her boyfriend a year ago. all started to be really well, however after sometime she noticed he started to comment about certain women in front of me. He would say something like, look at her, wow or she is a very attractive woman. one day we were laying together and cuddling. he brought memories of his teacher and started to talk about how she was dressed, describing her hair and that she was beautiful. He was also saying like ohh this woman has no bra and that one when we were laying at the beach. I mean she does not want to know this? why does he need to tell her this! Eventually this behaviour put her off and she told him she is not interested in a relationship like this and him. She was about to leave him but gave another chance as he said he will improve. She found it low and disrespectful towards partner. he said he will try his best to be better and didn't realize he was doing it as he didn't have a girlfriend for 3 years. As time past she started to experience a feeling where she has to watch what she says and how she behaves and how certain situations affect her thinking and feelings. she has never been like that before, but with she has different thoughts going in her head by making her doubt herself and being suspicious of how he react. She also stated to be annoyed more with him. she became uncomfortable with him and disinterested. she wants to keep him when she has nothing to do on the other hand she is still hoping to try again...

What Guys Said 2

• I think what your boyfriend is doing is stupid. I think it's a cop out that you want to keep him on the basis of "has nothing to do". I wouldn't like if my wife talked like that and I wouldn't stand for you it.

• if she thinks she has to watch what she is saying and she doesn't allow him to say everything open then rthere is a problem. don't misunderstand me. he could be a little bit more tactfull, but she also could just see it a little bit more as him talking about women and not he is interested more in others.
    but its not the same for everybody. for some it's easy to talk about other woman/man. for others not.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't have given him another chance

• do you think its unacceptable?