Guy friend has a girlfriend who is rude to me, what do I do?

Okay so this dude and me have been friends for a long time and we are bothe completely, mutually, and happily friendzoned with each other with no chance of romantic interest with the other. So he has this girlfriend they are coming up on their two year anniversary (ive been friends with him for 5 years) and she always seems to be a bit rude to me and has an off putting attitude towards me, and its not like she's a mean girl she's just like that with me and it makes me feel awkward. How should i approach this situation ( i dont want to mention it to him though because i dont want to cause problems for them).

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your friend and then when she does it again tell her to go f herself at least he will understand.

Most Helpful Girl

• have you tried to befriend her? Invited her to get together, go shopping, get s drink? It's probably insecurity on her part. If attempting to be friends with her doesn't work, you may have to directly ask her if you've done something to offend her. And see how she reacts.

• Try what I said but Skip the get a drink part, I just noticed you are 16. It's definitely insecurity on her part.

What Guys Said 1

• try talking openly to her. just tell her that you feel that way and you want to talk it out with her and doesn't want to do it over his boyfriend, but you just want to be on good terms because you are googd friends.

What Girls Said 2

• Thing is she is his girlfriend and she should always have more value - as long as you understand that and don't try to compete...

I think just talk to her about it - she's probably insecure because of your friendship with him.

• She will always just be sour to you. It doesn't matter. Im also in the same situation with a group of guys. And they all have girlfriends. There is nothing you can do except when you speak with his girlfriend only talk about other guys that is not her boyfriend. It will set her a little more at ease over time because she will have a less mental assosiation of you and her boyfriend together. And she will think your eyes are more focused on other things