Should I move on or is he into me?

Long story short: Been talking to this guy on POF for about a week and then I gave him my number Friday and asked him to text me through whatsapp since it costs me $$ to receive international texts (he lives just across the border from me - Canada/USA). Anyways he texted me sat afternoon and I'd text him back but it takes him like awhile to text me back and Saturday night I texted him a couple questions. Sun AM - he read it, didn't reply. So that night I asked him how softball had gone. No reply. Monday I texted him at night saying hello? Did you want to talk on the phone since texting is kinda limiting? He finally replied this AM saying what he looks for in a girl is for her to be patient as he is super busy with work and that he is getting ready for his trip this upcoming weekend. He did ask how i was doing. I don't chase guys and before we exchanged numbers, I had mentioned I don't play games and pretty direct and if he wanted to meet up, we could exchange numbers. My questions is - do I move on or just treat it like he was super busy and see how it goes next few days?

What Guys Said 2

• Move on, there are fair amount of decent man here in Canada, assuming you ain't in Ontario, as this place is a shit hole :|

• Wait for another week or so and if Sex is on the cards, you should try it out and part ways.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on. It seems like he is busy but people make time for what they want. You are obviously not the only one he is talking to.