Why is it that a girl gets more attention from guys if she takes photos acting like an attention whore instead of the decent girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will get attention from the wrong guys. If you act like a slut, you will only get men who want them

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a difference. If I take a picture in tight clothing, I get a lot of attention.

Even if it's just "fitted". Due to my body type.

The men who comment and give attention to women who show more (attention whores) do it because they KNOW she is.
    They're hoping to get something from her and they'll be semi-patient about it. It varies with each guy.

However, there are some women who just want people to know what they look like.

If you work as hard as I do to keep your body, you have EVVVVERY right to show it off.

- I don't because it brings unwanted attention, from unwanted people, on GaG.

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe because those girls aren't prudes who think sexuality is in any way connected to being a decent human being?

• Because guys are dense in the head.

Watch the bar scene in "A Beautiful Mind", where it is explained perfectly.

• Because guys think with our dicks and dressing like a slut gets our dick's attention.

• Just like women get way more attention than guys too?

• I give every girl on this planet my attention...

• You are wrong. Men tend to like decent women.

What Girls Said 8

• More people will be naturally drawn to those who are more attractive or show more skin.
    Not only that, but I'm sure the 'attention whore' comes off as a bit more personable than a girl who feel she need to call out other girl for getting attention from guys that she's unable to.

• Attention whores: more sexual appeal. That's literally it. It isn't that they're better mates, but it's the prospect of getting/getting to view scandalous pics, conversation, etc from an a "attention whore" than he would from a "decent girl."

• well you said it she s acting like an attention whore then she s bound to have more attention/
    now whether you consider this to be the good attention to get is up to you.

• She gets attention from the guys that like those kind of girls.

So the girl who doesn't take pics like that gets attention from the guys that don't like seeing pics like that.

• being an attention whore gets u attention, silly :D y do u think they do it?

• I dont know... I do know I am sick of seeing them "Look at my ass" pics.

• But is it good attention though? Quality over quantity.

• sloots generally get more attention from guys