How often do guys ask for your number? How often do you ask a girl for her number?

I have a lot of guys that look at me like they think I'm attractive but they very rarely ask me out... Does this happen to anyone else?

• Less than once per year
  • Once per year
  • A few times per year
  • Once per month
  • Once per week
  • A few times per week
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• I NEVER ask a girl for her number. Never ever.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's hilarious. Guys will flirt with me, stare at me.

Yet, when it comes time when they ask for my number, they seem to chicken out. XD

This year, I've only had 1 man ask me for my number.

• I also asked you for your number! Haha!

• @anonman32 That's true, and I get that it's hard for guys. There have been times I really, really wished a guy had more balls, though, because I was so attracted to him. You guys are passing up some good relationships (and sex lol) by not approaching more.

• @TayTay21 but also harsh rejection. there is no way to tell if a girl is just leading you on to reject you of if she wants to get to know you better. also why dont you do some approaching as well? it feels like a chore if you have to do it all the time and it takes all the fun away.

What Guys Said 14

• Hardly ever, if ever in a random social setting. Too nervous.

• Like rarely. I'd have to have the conversation progress that far, and it seldom does.

• Get a fake # once, or the "Give your number and I'll call YOU" lie a time or two, and it's like 'Fuck it, why bother?'

It's been about a year since I asked for a number.

• I don't really ask girls for their number unless we're doing a school project together or we meet through mutual friends because I think it's awkward to just walk up to a random girl and ask her for her number

• I don't ask for numbers. I just usually hoe myself and give my number out because I'm a slut :p

• Everytime i see a hot chick passing me by in hallway baha

• Neverrr

• I would never have the courage to ask a girl for her number... To quote Lit: "I am my own worst enemy."

• Only if I need it for some reason

• almost never.

• Happened a few times at school

• lol girls asked me more "do you want my number"

• I don't ask women. It feeds their ego.

• If you mean in public, then I've never asked a girl for her number.

What Girls Said 8

• Every time I go to my secondary part time job (I'm an office girl but I got a weekend job for extra buck) I have at least 1-3 people ask for my number.

I work alone and in a shitty mall.

• i'd say a few times a year. I usually only go out with my boyfriend so nobody would ask then but on the few times when I'm out with my gf's at a bar it'll happen sporatically. sometimes we make a bet as to who it'll happen to first if at all.

• About a few times per week only because I work at a bar and sometimes take public transportation.

• This happens to me a lot, they'll stare at me for a long time but never ask for my number. I'm beginning to think somethings wrong with me 😕 So you're not alone.

• Never :/

• Men ask for mine a few times per week.
    The ones I like get one of my email addresses.
    I don't give my number to anyone unless its work related.

I have never asked for any ones number, unless its for work.

• A few times.

• Very rarely. Once or twice a year sounds about right.