How too change your perspective of you're partner?

dudes and dudats, I'm so negative and it's honestly doing more damage to me than herI get mad over small things like texting. she has a lot on her plate college coming up and she has a kid and work so we're trying to make it work. At the sametime how I feel about are relationship is she's doing well and rn I'm stuck in a rut. So I feel useless and uncomfortable when talk about certain things.

she's always reassuring me that she wouldn't waster her time like that if she didn't want to be with me.

How do I be more positive /.\

What Girls Said 1

• Focus on the positives of your relationship and try not to express your negativity.

What Guys Said 1

• I would focus on doing things to show her how special she is to you. I'm usually in a not so good mood but seeing my girls smile. ALWAYS helps. You're young... don't sweet the small stuff. If I was your age I would tell myself to not let work/career's stop you from enjoying life. I wasted a lot of years working 60-80 hrs to make money only to lose my health and the money I made.