I think I went too far

The other day we had this party and my ex was there so we chilled and things got kinda out hand and I found myself kissing on him and his hands on me. My current boyfriend wasn't there so. He started telling me to whisper in his ear cause I never did when we were together and I promised him I would when we were so I did. He told me he wanted it. I knew that wasn't gonna happen but the point was I was going too far. Is it going too far with kissing and touching? What's wrong with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie, you are old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. And you know what you did was wrong or you wouldn't be asking that question! Do not make excuses for what happened. Would you want to see your current boyfriend kissing and touching some other girl? Learn from your mistake and don't do it again. Stay away from your ex if you don't trust yourself around him.

What Guys Said 1

• You definitely cheated on your boyfriend with your ex. , and that's terrible! You know that you should not do this again, if you want to keep seeing your boyfriend. What's all of this carrying on with your exes. , anyway? I said it before on this forum, and I'll say it again! There's a reason why they are your ex! Remember that before you cheat!

What Girls Said 3

• WRONG. We expect guys to be jerks, but wow, what you did was terrible. I wouldn't go to a party without my boyfriend, and now you will feel guilty about it but to scared to tell your boyfriend. Everything is wrong with that, you cheated on your boyfriend.

• Girl it's the fact that you got a boyfriend and you are basically cheating if you did do anything with him. That's what's wrong with it and you should have been like "I can't do anything with you, I got a man".

• you CHEATED on your boyfriend . it doesn't matter if he was or wasnt there . I would tell your boyfriend because if I was you I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I was making out with my ex.