Dating a girl without that special feeling?

Before you answer with no, just read this text.

there's a girl I really like, we have a lot in common and she's really cute. We had a few dates, but I'm missing that special feeling I experienced thae last (and only) time I dated a girl before. I'm single like forever (It wasn't a relationship with the girl I mentioned) and really want a relationship with a nice girl. It's not about sex what I miss, it's having someone to talk to, to come home to, just someon to be there for and having someone being there for me.

Can it work in the long run? Will I get this feeling? Should I try it? Is it unfair?

I don't know what to do!

What Girls Said 1

• You should leave. You should not have to feel obligated to stay. That special feeling comes in the beginning. It doesn't come with time. You're holding yourself bck from that girl that will give you a special feeling and she will be there when you come home and you can talk to her.

What Guys Said 0