Is this girl in love with me?

Had a conversation with pink anon.. I think she is in love with me boyos. I don't know... too soon?

Is this girl in love with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahahah don't get involved with these kinda chicks man. They are utterly crazy no sense bitches. 😐 She wants you but doesn't know any other way to talk to you but argue. To be fair she's probably telling her friends something like: "urgh this guy won't stop talking to me. Told him to fuck off but he won't. He's hot but such a thirsty fuck boy. Oh let me show you a picture of him." 💁🏽
    Heard lame ass bitches talk like that all the time. 🙄

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait, was this a person just a stranger who just randomly found your username on kik and messaged you... Then they became angry after you were wondering who they were?

Lol what.

But is she in love with you? Yep, no doubt. She is head over heels. She's really just playing hard to get I'm sure and is simply testing your committment.

What Girls Said 21

• Dude, she called you and Ignorant, idiot and dumb ass, and evocked your death not once, not twice, but THREE times :D LOL she sure is craazy about you :'D

• Lmao what? I feel like she's trying to bait you into conversing and then just snapped so she could take screen shots of certain parts of the conversation and make it look like you're thirsty for her but she keeps on rejecting you.

• Dude she's basically handing you her ass on a silver platter 🍑🍽

• Like i know your a dude and all and you really dont have to fear your safety but why do you entertain crazies? When a bitch is crazy she is crazy as fuck. You Dont want to end up im a cellar with her telling you "it puts the lotion on its skin"... just saying.

• Obviously.

• Lmfao this this girl "special"?
    😂😂😂

• Damn, she's salty af... Probably cus she can't handle the feels lawl.

• Yep... Definitely.

• Ouch my eyes!

👀🔪

• Omg it's kadie again!!! Do both y'all have a thug for one another!

• She wants your babies. Clearly.

• *reads whats above* *gets shocked 😱😱😱* *way too shocked to answer your question* 😂😂😂

• When I dislike someone I don't put that much effort into responding or responding at all

• Totally.

• totally

• Lmfao. Dude she sounds demented. Be careful she might show up on your door step with a knife.
    http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/qyWczXey0IQ/hqdefault.jpg

• Hahah, you sure have a way with words ;)

• But she messaged you first. I started dying of laughter when it got to #betterthantwilight and the lean burger. You literally told her the ingredients and nutritional values. This was the funniest thing I've seen all day. You clearly are a master at talking to females. She clearly wants that lean burger and some other meat. If you know what I mean. 😂😂😂😂

• So tired of seeing this shit...

• So this is what it takes for guys to be interested in you? Randomly start chats and then berate them for talking to you? Is this really what guys want?

Honestly, this person sounds unstable. I'm not sure why she even messaged you in the first place, if she was just going to tell you to Eff off and to leave her alone (kind of defeats the purpose of starting a convo in the first place?).

I can tell you that she's most likely not in love with you. Someone who loves you is not going to tell you to go away and stop talking to them. They will want to see you and spend time with you and get to know you. They should ask you questions and stuff, not take you on a text roller coaster.

At least that is my opinion. But maybe people really do like being mistreated? *shugs shoulders*

• didn't you post this before?

anyways, I've seen you around,... guys like you are the reason why i have trust issues with males

• why would you say that?

• that was mean...
      im kidna frustrated rn... sorry

• lol good

What Guys Said 7

• is this srs man?
    coz fir real, she night be one of those chicks who hate love you. like love to hate you or hate to love you or something like that.
    definitely wants the d though

• I think this is the one for you. She comes off as the kind to scream fuck me harder daddy in bed.

• She's A stalker.. She initiated all of that so you get to talk to you.

• EIther way it's a weird conversation

• Not sure

• The only thing strange is that she texted you first

• Look at the time stamps, she messaged him, he was an ass. Next day he messages her, she's totally pissed at him by then. She's not in love, she doesn't like you.