Is there a such thing as her being too hot for me?

Is there a such thing as her being too hot for me

There's a girl who I'm talking to right now who I most likely will end up on her friendzone due to the fact she's hot enough to be a model and I'm only average also she has so many dudes after her on campus. It does kinda make me sad is there a point in this when you will see a guy easily get what you wanted so badly

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there is.
    However, if somebody is way hotter than you doesn't mean they can't like you.
    It's not common but it's possible.

• Well I just found it strange she actually initiated contact with me twice so far this semester. the first day of class I thought to myself there is a zero chance this girl will talk to me this semester She also gave me Tim Hortons as I was doing a paper in the library

• What I was thinking of telling her is I really like her and I think it would be nice if we got dinner sometime

• Perfect! Do that.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, there is. People don't like to believe this but there is such a thing.

• Yes, but doesn't mean she doesn't like the guy. And vice versa, if the guy was really hot and the girl average.

• If she rejects you move on
    Don't whine about being in the friend zone
    She is not obligated to fuck you

• Yeah that's a thing

• I don't buy it, see I am average to many I'm sure as I got to shave my head for medical stuff but otherwise look good but see I always go for girls 7-8 range, I would never accept less and you just keep going until one says yes.

What Guys Said 5

• You won't let this stop you, will you? Take your chances, you never know what she likes. What if you're not average for her? People would be more successful if they tried more.

• Just try it, if you do it before you form an emotional attachment a rejection won't hurt as much and who knows, maybe you do get lucky. If she rejects you stop talking to her: you don't have to stick around in the friendzone if you don't want to.

• easy? hardly. he's got to maintain that bro.

you're looking at the wrong women. they want a group of guys fighting over them to have their pick, and then some. only problem, when they get that pick, they don't know how to shed the fame.

rather pick someone in a similar situation. a girl that isn't super confident, but rather plain that is in your friend zone. the point is be humble, and just to the female in that situation, rather than only caring about how you feel.

• Dude why would anyone ever date someone they find plain? Every girl I'm into is 'up' from me but I'm never accepting less. I totally disagree with your philosophy. They only relationships worth it are when you're with someone out of your supposed 'league' as you appreciate them more.

• That's my expectation and what I'd appreciate.

• I don't think you understand that a girl who's not very attractive like Lindsey I simply would never appreciate. It's not worth settling. I am in shape and take care of myself and I'm outgoing, I've done all I can to improve my looks etc and my standards are still high.

• Yeah, it happens to both men and women though.

• It just makes me sad

• So what's the definition of ugly cause no women check me out

• Dude I still get nowhere

• Nope people are just people and where all gonna die one day.