GIRLS AND GUYS: what height and body type do you prefer?

I like my guys 5'10 or taller
more on the lean/skinnier side

1|0
16|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tall chicks. 6'0" and up. But height isn't super important. I'd date a 5'0" girl if she was amazing in other ways

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• at least 5'10 and chubby but strong

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Petite girls (5', 95 pounds, etc.) are my favorites, but it's not a requirement or anything.

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../body.jpg

I'm happy with 1-5 and 8. No sickly anorexics, no obese women, and no masculine muscle-bound women. Otherwise, I'm not super picky.

0|0
    0|0
    • so 8 is a definite no?

• Show All
    • yeah, even as an athletic girl 9 is pretty gross. So if 8 stayed like 8 you'd be happy with that?

• @Tealtop1 Yes absolutely.

• I like shorter girls. I wouldn't go below 5' and no higher than 5'9... that is, unless their personality was incredible! My preference is about 5'4"

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer thick girls with a good body or small petite girls that are cute. Both have to be shorter than me though can't handle a girl that's taller than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like 5'9 and taller chicks but the minimum I date is 5'5"

2|0
    0|0
  • Fit (not ripped) and around 5'5-5'7.

1|0
    0|0
  • around 5'6 is ideal for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall Jessica Alba looking girls as far as the body goes

0|0
    0|0
  • I know one thing, if you know how to accentuate your behind, and make it look good, your my type

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall girls, since I am rather tall (6'4'') myself. Yeah, thinner body is also preferred.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Height isn't that important to me but me being 5'9 I would say the minimum is 5'7 of course if they aren't insecure about their height to date a highly incredible beautiful tall smart woman. I like my man to be healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Proportional & fit. Height's not as big a factor for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ladies: all body types, skinny, buff, chubby, it's all good
    Dudes: chubby or thin, not muscular
    Height wise, i like tall people, like a lot! Especially tall girls, but honestly anyone taller than me is nice, so over 170 cm

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'7"+ broad with nice arms

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'10" and up is ideal.
    I'm flexible with weight. Obviously not morbid obesity or anorexia.

I have to be attracted to their face and personality/values though.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least 5'7" would be nice, also not obese or super skinny. Slim, to muscular, to athletic, to slightly chubby is okay. Definitely not fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller Than me so any guy whose above 5'5 and weight doesn't really matter. I want someone healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me but preferably over 6'. Normal sized body, not too skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5, and I like guys who are a bit taller than me, but not taller than 6'. I prefer solid builds, not overly muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me not super skinny not super overweight... I'm not picky lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'10 or taller, athletic.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 ft or taller and a fit body

0|0
    0|0
  • Medium height man, muscly/ toned, strong and solid type. Thicker legs is a must for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall around 190 cm 6'3
    Skinny and toned or normal weight and toned.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me by maybe at least 3 inches (that way it's not weird when I wear wedges), and it's a bit hypocritical of me, but I tend to like guys that are slim.

1|0
    0|0