Is this standard for a friends with benefits situation? My friends say it sounds like more?

We're seeing each other - like at least twice a week. Last week tho I spent 3 nights in a row at his house. Where we went out to dinner and to the movies and he came out with my family and I.

two days later we went and had dinner with his parents.

we speak to each other every day (sometimes spending an hour on the phone) and I've met his friends (we go out with is best friend and his best friends girlfriend), we go out to galleries, movies, shows etc. his sister and I hang out together too.

is this normal?

he's 27and I'm 22. He lives out of home and I'm still at home.

We also cuddle and he'll take photos of us together (at his mums house) and he'll screen shot photos of me smiling in snapchat

Most Helpful Guy

• friends with benefits don't do all that and especially don't see parents. You are bf/gf you're just not calling it that. Ask yourself this, would your feelings be hurt now if he were to go off with another girl? Because I'm guessing you would be now with all this time you're spending together. friends with benefits is sex only mostly. I do think it can vary slightly from couple to couple but once feelings come into play, it's no longer friends with benefits.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is definitely not friends with benefits. You guys are dating is boyfriend girlfriend and you have a lot of emotional attachment to each other – not just physical that when you get horny you call each other. You like being together he's your best friend. That is not friends with benefits

What Guys Said 3

• That sounds like the start of a relationship

• Yeah, you are BF/GF...

• Lol thays not fwbs

What Girls Said 3

• Typically FWBs don't spend that much time together. Most never meet family members at all. It's like living another life entirely away from the real you with that other person you enjoy sleeping with. It sounds like you two are closer than that from my pov.

• The best way to figure it out is by asking him seems like you guys are close enough to have that conversation. Don't let him keep you in the guessing zone.

• Sounds like your together. If it was friends with benefits he wouldn't meet your parents