How should I show sexual interest in much older man?

I met Matt about 3 years ago, he was a customer at my old job, he was always flirtatious when talking to me. We both live in the same small town and have several mutual friends including both of my parents.
He eventually sent me a request on Facebook. We message sort of regularly and it always seems to be very flirty with a sexual undertone. On my way to work I have stopped at his house (about a half mile from mine) if I notice him out in his yard, and he has let me know he has looked down my shirt. We've never hung out casually, but he has suggested quite a few times that we do, even going as far as offering to pay for a weekend trip to a casino (I've never been). Most recently in the last week he has offered to have me over to his house for beers and a bonfire on my next night off
The only reason I haven't pursued Matt (and I'm sure the same for him) so far is our age difference, almost 30 years. I've always been attracted to men much older than me, so I'm not at all appalled by the difference. I'm not looking for a long-term relationship, but instead something more casual with sex included.
I'm pretty sure I'm reading Matt right in thinking that he is interested in me. I just don't know how to go about showing him that I am just as interested as he is. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him or tell him straight out. Don't waste time thinking how or what to say just do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Add more casual touching and physical closeness. You don't HAVE to put your hand on his knee when you stand but do it anyway. Reach across him and oh excuse me (my boobs almost brushed against your face). We're sitting and talking and oh there's your hand, you have such nice soft hands. You know what I mean.

What Guys Said 2

• "I want to fuck your brains out"

• Wow, what a lucky guy. Just jump on him. Should make him happy. Good luck. Not that you'll need any...

What Girls Said 1

• Didn't you send about a Jeff earlier?

• I can't find that, thought I deleted it by accident

• but I figure I might as well use his real name, not like he's going to find it on here