How to get a girlfriend if I'm not in a university/college?

I'm twenty years old. I don't go to university/college. I'm working and I wish I could find a girlfriend but I don't know where to look for one. My job only requires a computer so I usually work at home. I'm in decent shape and some people have told me that I'm good looking so I'm glad at least I'm not too unattractive to get a girlfriend.

I don't need to find a hot or beautiful girlfriend. I'm not gonna pretend that I don't care about looks whatsoever but honestly it's not that important to me. I just wish I can find someone I can enjoy my life with. I feel so lonely. I was born an orphan and I don't have much friends either.

Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Girl

• U are lucky cause u have a big heart. And this will make u find the perfect girl. Trust me. Things come with time and faith. And lol gag can't change ur faith 😂 . Just keep going and u'll find her one way or another

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Try getting a gym membership that will help you get out there or try dating sites.

What Guys Said 3

• What music do you like? Go to a live show bro

• Get yourself a puppy.

• Go to walmart. Plenty of fish swimming there rdy to get off the hook 😘

• AHHH HAHAHAHA! That's easy fishing! Oh the images of Walmartians that just will erode my brain forever!