Why do men cheat?

am i not pretty for one man to handle me that i have to shear my man with some one, what at all will a man need that i can't give him that he had to cheat on me

• just me Why do men cheat?
  • the real me Why do men cheat?

Most Helpful Guy

• Biologically speaking monogamy is unnatural. The parts of your brain that handle desire, affection, and attachment are different. So it takes multiple parts of your brain going in the same direction to achieve monogamy.
    That being said. It has nothing to do with your worth, value, or sexiness as a person. It has to do with an inherent flaw in the system that makes it hard to stay true to someone (not impossible).

Most Helpful Girl

• Noo, you don't have to share

What Guys Said 12

• My reaction to the title, description, and the poll.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqT5PO2.gif

• You know it's fucked when Tom Cruise is questioning it.

• And dayum, tone down the makeup. Not to offend but you'd put a clown to shame with all of that.

• Yeah you're pretty. That's not a reason not to cheat though. Who knows, you might be a real bitch. I honestly don't know you so I can't tell. He probably cheated just because an opportunity presented itself and he desired the woman. It doesn't say anything about how desirable he thinks you are. We can find more than one woman desirable. I mean, even very beautiful women get cheated on. It's just a lack of consideration on your bf's part. He didn't stop to think about how it would affect you.

• Why do Women cheat?

• Why do women cheat?
    Men do not have a monopoly on infidelity.

• women cheat too

• Cheating is about mentality. No amount of looks will ever change that.

• I've cheated before, and it has nothing to do with how pretty you are.

• It's not about you in general. Men just want women

• well the factor of free will is in at all times in effect

• A= Colour pool

• Some people just want more

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• Even the prettiest girls can be cheated on so it has nothing to do with looks. Anyone can cheat for different reasons. Maybe they think it's thrilling to do something they shouldn't do. Or they're bored of/unhappy in the relationship and would rather cheat than break up. Or they're just insanely irresponsible and they just cheat without even thinking about the consequences first (like drunk cheating or just going with the flow when someone starts kissing you).

• men/women cheating is a clear example of immaturity... and your title and content kinda confused me tho... it looks more like a rate me question

• Weirdest HDIL question so far...

• same reason women cheat

• Why does anyone cheat?

• Not just men cheat there is women wbo cheat too u know

• The people that cheat, have their reasons and issues. Maybe they don't truly care, and see it as just sex. Maybe they have a fear of commitment. Maybe they aren't getting attention from their partner. There are many excuses someone will say. But cheating has always been wrong to me. There are guys that are respectful and wouldn't cheat, you just have to find him. I know, easier said than done but keep at it.

• The sad truth about many men and women is what you don't have seems more desirable in a moment than what you do have. Men seem to be slight risk takers and more inclined to actively search for "options".

Many people think "If I only have..." I'll be happy. Because the "grass is greener on the other side" even though it rarely is and almost always ends in heartache and more of a mess.

People want their options open to live their lives freely without any "obligation" or what seem's like a "binding contract" sometimes to be with someone else... even if it's not because they always want their 'options open'

But those are the one's who end up alone...

• They get bored of the relationship. They also have no respect for woman and only want sex. It's a game for them.

• You know monogamy from an evolutionary standpoint is weird as fuck right?

• @MoonlitSonata No, it's not. What's the point of getting married if you can't be loyal?

• It's not impossible to be loyal. Marriage is a institution created by humans. It's not a naturally existing thing.