Am I still In a relationship if this happens?

I have a long distance relationship but my boyfriend hasn't texted me in days. Would I still be in a relationship even if we don't have contact? Would I have to talk to him to clear things up and break up with him or what should I do? 🤔 Cause when people ask me if I have a boyfriend I don't even know what to say 😔😑

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't broken up yet, then it's still a relationship. Unless he never shows up anymore, then you can assume that things are over.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to talk to him yourself. He might be using you at this point or might be busy. I live in the same city as my boyfriend, don't live with him, but I don't talk to him or see him for several days at a time. Sometimes a week to two weeks goes by before I see/talk to him again. But that's just because of my schedule and he respects that

• Yeah I understand if he's busy but what do you mean if he's using me? How? 😨

• You could be a safety net, he may be waiting on someone else to see if they're really into him before dumping you for the other person, he might just want sexual things at this point and nothing more. There's lots of different outcomes and if you don't speak to him, you won't know.

• Yeah 😔 Thank you for the advice though ☺️

What Guys Said 2

• I would address the situation with him. If you feel like he is using you as a safety net, you need to talk to him about it. There's no point in being in a relationship if both people aren't acting like it, and there is no trust

• How many days?
    What if he is dead, talk to him!

What Girls Said 3

• I would say so, it's only been a few days however it's up to you how long you want to wait. it's your call whether to call it off, but I hope you've been trying to reach out and not just rely on him.

• I am so against long distance relationships. Because things like this are likely to happen. You need to contact him and see where his head is, you need to also be honest with him about how you feel right now.

• One word needed; cheating. Perhaps not but with my experience, long distance relationships usually end up crumbling. Not to upset you or anything. But he's maybe just busy, with his own life, but as your BOYFRIEND he should make the effort of calling an texting you a lot...