What do you do when your mom causes women to brake up with you?

so my mom has lost me every relationship I've ever been in I've been in 4. First one I was 15 she was 14 we dated for 6 months then my mom deside to call her "the stupid girl from New Jersey " and she broke up with me because of that I was with 2 girls when I was 16 one broke up with me because my mom called her a lying skank the 3rd one lasted for 2 years until my mom started question her mom's parenting and in kinder words called her a birch so she broke up with me the 4 lasted a month my mom made a comment about her wieght and that was the end of that one. So what should I do I'm currently living at home going to school and she wants me home all the time so if I find a girl we have to hang out at my house other wise moms texting every 5-10 munites wondering where I'm at I've given up on getting a girlfriend because she is literally the case of my heart getting broken I've tried talkeping to her about it but she doesn't feel like she did anything wrong she just say the girls are stupid and in mature my mom is 66 and the girls I've dated were more mature then her ( non were Christian and she major Christian) but still I love my dad I would cut ties with my mom if it didn't mean cutting ties with my dad as well so that's really not an option what should I do since talking to her doesn't work cutting contact with her won't work moving out right now won't work what should I do

PS girls would you date a guy with a mom like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore your mom when she's texting/calling you and you're with a girl. Tell your mom you're really done with her sh*t, don't try to be nice about it, also move out ASAP.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell her if she wants grandkids, to stop chasing your gfs away lol

I don't think i could handle such a controlling person like that. My own mom doesn't even do that to my brothers.

• My brother and sister has kids and there 40 and 43 ( I'm adopted ) she talks shit about there relationships to

• Oh god. I don't see how they managed.

Do they just ignore her then?

• Sister is currently pist at her for tell her how to raise her kid my brother in on the other side of the state and he ignores her but yea for the most part we ignor her about her oppions I'm suprised my dad been with her for 35 years he's a physic major and is helping to design a new type of nuclear reactor that is 1000 times safer than anything we have and of course Americas only country I can't buy it because of its regulations

• You're mother is overprotective she needs someone who will actually face her and not hide or just leave when she acts up. She's probably is having a hard time to accept that you're no longer a kid. Tell her exactly how do you feel. Tell her "mom from this line up I made my decisions" and pray that she'll respect and accept that.

What Guys Said 1

• Have gay sex with you ex's dad. That will teach her.

• Lol she highly anti gay that would piss her off even more

• Tell her it was God's plan, and to prove that it wasn't.