My boyfriend loves me no doubt about it, however he never ever ever gets jealous.. like ever... is this normal?

I have had times where an ex would text me or some random person from
the past would send me a text out of the blue and since we don't keep our phones from each other he sometimes bumps into it, and he doesn't even get a pinch,, all of my exes were jealous in which always led me to think they cared a lot or were protective over me, and in this case with this guy I don't feel like he gets jealous at all... No emotions. He goes on with me like he didn't just see a text from another guy saying they miss me or "if I'm still single "?

Most Helpful Guy

• Boyfriend gets jealous = You don't trust me and are too controlling.
    Boyfriend doesn't get jealous = You don't love me and don't care about me enough

Woman logic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't over think it. Him not being jealous means he's a chill dude. Seriously, he trusts you and knows you won't do anything; confident.
    - Now, that doesn't mean jealous men don't or aren't.

(This is just My Opinion)
    Bad Jealous:
    Boyfriend gets jealous by punching dude in the face for staring at me = You don't trust me and are too controlling.

Boyfriend doesn't get jealous after I'm hit on by some hot body builder = You don't love me and don't care about me enough

--- ONNN the flipside, Good Jealous ---
    Boyfriend gets jealous but doesn't start drama = Girlfriend sexes up said Boyfriend

Boyfriend doesn't get jealous when there's no reason to be = Girlfriend's respect for said Boyfriend increases

- Smmyskittles logic

What Guys Said 13

• when many people say that they outgrown you or they are doing something that are overprotective to someone and on this case I am a guy that feels your pain you are not alone and I am 30 years old the only girl I had was in college when I was growing up I never had the guts to ask them on a date I do know how to treat with the ultimate respect in my family I am the most romantic but yet I am different because I have down syndrome I don't know if someone would take me for who I am or do things with when I had my girl we were seprebable until someone that my girl know's through childhood threatend her to break up with me or for get hurt and stayed with me that is not cool that she chose the first option.

• Some guys just don't care about this shit, at the end of the day you're with them so nothing else really matters. Some of the attempts by other men are actually kinda amusing... tbh be careful, one day he might start replying using your phone and snap them a picture of his ass or something for laughs.

• It is very, very rare for a guy to just not care like that. Jealousy is a natural emotion that almost all of us experience - men and women alike. It's also harmless if you know how to handle it in a mature, and productive way.

I doubt your boyfriend is as emotionless as he seems. He is probably hiding his jealousy, because men are always told that it's not okay. We are scorned and demonized for being jealous. He is probably suppressing it because he is afraid you will treat him the same way.

• Wow. I hope 27 isn't your real age. I'm hoping that you're like 12. It seems that guys can't do anything right. If he gets jealous, you'll come on here saying that he doesn't trust you. When he doesn't get jealous, you come on here saying he doesn't love you. Grow up please, females are such children. I don't know how anybody can like females

• He is confident and comfortable in the relationship, this is a GOOD thing! Sorry you have been used to jealous over-possessive guys!

• Ok actually jealousy in small amounts is good. Its kinda of like an animal instinct to protect what they believe is theirs. If he's not getting a little jealous it makes me that he has less value in the relationship and might not be as committed to keeping it intact.

• He trusts you to not do anything bad! That is a good thing. Don't abuse that trust.

• I'm not jealous either. It's actually a negative character trait. Those are the possibilities
    1. He doesn't give a f about u
    Or 2. He just trusts u very much

• Some people are just very secure and dont let things get the best of them.

• Wait
    you're upset that he doesn't get jelous?
    Lol us guys can never win lol

• He doesn't care. It's better for him if he doesn't care.

• Because he is not insecure and trusts you, if you do something to sabotage the relationship it's on you so he feels he doesn't need to show the ugliness of jealousy

• Stop it.

Stop what you're thinking right now. It's very bad.

• Hence why I'm
      Actually asking, because I guess it's a good thing? But then again, we have always assumed that "when not jealous" they don't care , when they are jealous... "They care" it's a pickle

What Girls Said 0