Would you date an Asian guy?

OK, so I'm just curious; to all of the non-Asian girls out there, would you date an Asian guy? I'm Japanese and so far I've only dated Asian girls, because it seems like they're the only people interested in dating an Asian guy. At least that's how it is where I live. I'm not trying to make this a racist thing, I'm just actually curious about this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely would. Skin color doesn't bother me at all. If you have a good personality and can make me smile, I'm sold :)

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't not date an Asian guy.

• i would. I love asian guys. ever since I was a little girl. sometimes girls that aren't asian feel the same way as u. like they have no chance. it's because they see them pursuing only asian girls.

• I would, I don't care about the race.
    If you are funny and friendly I think the girls would love you.

• I would date an asain guy, but like any other guy, he was to have a good personality.

What Guys Said 1

• i m an Asian guy whos dated most races. having said that, majority of my frineds are non asian. if theyre very easternized, were not alike. if you're westernized and confident, fit and a social butterfly, you wouldn't have issues find someone.

for the very easternized Asian guys, its difficult given that most of you dont take care of yourself physically (scrawny and dont lift), personlaities that only thrive with submissive girls and expect things within the culture and when you dont get it, you take offence and do no know how to handle it freaking out the western girl.

so, its more than skin deep. easternized Asian women are very loyal, love you until they die, and tolerant girls... westernized non aisans are more cutthroat, ill even go as far as to say not as patient and intolerant... and since the west values self reliance, you may find yourself alone when you dont please them. its very different... sometiems you gotta try everything to know what comes with it and you can finally know whats good for you