We've been dating for over a month and says she doesn't want a relationship?

Been seeing this girl for over a month, gone out around 3 times a week and spoke nearly every day. I asked her what she was looking for from this and told her that I really liked her, she said that she isn't wanting a relationship just now and has gotten too used to being single. I let her be after that, but a few days later she got in touch to see if I fancied going for a drink, we did, and now we're back to the same as before but it definitely doesn't feel as close as before, like she's trying to keep some distance. Do I keep seeing her like its the start of something like we have been or do I walk away and move on? I really like this girl but at the same time I don't want to be wasting my time if she just wants to be friends. Although surely she wouldn't just want to be friends considering that every time we greet each other and leave each other we will always kiss. But then again, I'm biased haha

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Its been numerous times a week for a month... have you fucked her yet? If you have, friends with benefits or FB. If you haven't, cease all contact.

• potential friend with benefits! you lucky dog you!

• It means drop the bitch, she's only going to waste your time