Should I be careful?

This guy is trying to rent me a room, I need one and he lowered the price for me... i feel like he liked me or something... should I take it or search for something else, he is the landlord... is it safe to even live there?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot judge from this. You have to taket his as a business thing and you owe him nothing. Otherwise, you are just making yourself an indentured servant of kinds. Maybe he needs to fill the place and is better to have a tenant than none?

I don't know, you have to judge his character, but really it doesn't matter. It is a landlord tenant thing and that is it. If you decide to accept a relationship, that is your issue, but probaby not a good idea due to the entanglement of money and personal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you're moving alone? If you don't feel safe maybe you're not really safe there, look for something else if you got a chance

• i do feel safe its just that I dont want too get myself into trouble

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Well... if he is a good person, I don't think it's wrong for him to 'like' you. But if you don't like him back, or believe that he may harass you to like him, then better look elsewhere.

• there lives another guy friend of his there who got caught for weedplantage in that house... that guy lives illegally there... why would he lower teh price when he can give it to someone else with the same price... there also 3 men living there im the only girl

• I have seen various houses where 4 or 5 men and 1 girl live, but they go on about their business and sometimes don't even know each others' names. Anyway, if you feel threatened, don't go there.

• Only Ladies like you can provide you with the best thing to do, because they think and reason just as you, for me, i will say, if you in any way have doubts about your safety, please don't take it, but if you feel you're safe, maybe you just take it,

What Girls Said 1