Guys, Guys what do look for in a girl?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• What I look for... it usually starts with a feeling. Like how it hits me when I see her smile/hear her laugh. Sure her physical attractiveness might be the first thing that gets my attention if I didn't know her as a friend first, but if that is all there is then it would be a hook-up/make out session and nothing serious/long term.

My Ex. took my breath away every time I heard her voice, saw her face... was like that even on our last day..3 years later. It's still hard to breath just thinking about her... it would have lasted forever if she wanted it to.

What Guys Said 9

• i just want the simple things like: a girl who's, beautiful, sweet, decent, virgin, non-trashy, who wants and desires me for the same reasons i desire and want her for which is for love, sex, and a committed serious relationship, and will marry me, but most important, she'll have to be the one who approaches, makes first moves, asks me out and chooses me, cause im not going to approach a girl, its obviously not something im supposed to do.

• Intelligence, high morals, being kind to people (not just me), somebody who is a bit more extroverted than I am since I am a bit shy and quiet sometimes :P, somebody who is loyal in a relationship, somebody who I can truly trust (I think this is the most important one for me). And some other things but the list might be too long :p

• In order,
    Trust first.
    GSOH
    They have good manners.
    Liberal views on politics, religion etc
    Non-egotistic
    Have a nice smile
    Cute features.
    Nice eyes a must...

• Intelligence, education, curiosity, independence, ambition... so basically a needle in a haystack...

• Talk, skinny/fit, big boobs baha

• morals and values.. Self respect and a kind heart also educated!

• Intelligence, morals, respect, responsibility and loyalty.

• Vagina

• Dependability. Consistency. Likes the same things I like.
    Wants to do things like go swimming, play tennis or exercise with me. Someone well read with similar tastes in food, but open to trying new things. Not a drug user.

Not obese, didn't pierce her nipples. Won't ask me to invite friends over for a gangbang.