Why is he mad at me for asking a simple question?

I asked my boyfriend if he still had feelings for me and I was just hoping for him to tell me he does or at least just ask me why I asked that question but instead he gets completely pissed off and doesn't wanna talk. I don't understand? What did I do wrong and how can I fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do understand that he could think that since you asked him that question, that you think he has "lost" his feelings towards you. I mean if he hasn't acted any differently recently to warrant such a question, you asking him that probably came completely from the left field and he could think that you doubt his love/loyalty to you or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was hurt and insulted. You questioned his feelings for you and from his reaction it seems that he really cares about you and was therefore hurt by your question. You should talk with him about it, I'm sure you'll solve this. If you don't mind my asking, why you asked him this question?

• He won't answer his phone. I asked him because we haven't been talking as much lately and in the beginning he would sent me cute messages I mean at least once a week, and i know he's been busy but it just feel like he's kinda stopped trying... we go hours without talking and it just kinda kills me because I miss him so much.

• I understand, his reaction definitely seems immature to me. At this point i don't think there's much you can do other than wait if he won't respond when you reach out to him. If he truly cares about you he'll come around. Communication is key and he should know that.

What Guys Said 4

• He's your boyfriend, one would think there was still some kind of feeling in there somewhere. Him getting pissed off though, is a little childish.

• he's one of them new generation kids that needs to be handled with kid gloves.. just walk up to him and slap a FRAGILE sticker to the back of his head and laugh and walk off

• Possible interpretation is that you don't have feelings for him if you ask such a trivial question. Actions are sufficient in that department, instead you have doubts, which makes him have doubts.

There's nothing wrong, you did something, he reacted to it. Assuming you two know how to talk, it's what you should do.

• Could be taken as being needy. May think you feel he's been acting cold/uninterested/isn't trying.

What Girls Said 0