If he's constantly nagging your physical appearance, yet can't keep his hands off of you in the bedroom, what does that mean?

I'm slightly bigger than what he likes. 10 pounds heavier than his usual preference. I'm not skinny but I'm not fat either. He, however likes petite girls... but says he likes me anyway. Despite being shallow generally... and constantly asks me to lose weight. However he can't keep his hands off of me. And really seems to like having sex with me..

I should also mention that he's extremely fit and good looking. Doesn't find it very hard to date women. So why stick with me if it bothers him that much?

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks yiur sexy he probably would prefer you at a smaller weight but finds something about you plenty attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• So from reading your other comments- he constantly tells you you're too fat (not even saying it politely) constantly points out other women, then when you went to the gym he was so mean to you there you stopped going.
    Just think to yourself... what would you tell a friend with a "boyfriend" like that?
    I know what I'd do and what I'd tell a friend to do- and that wouldn't be working on ways to make an asshole happy. It'd be making myself happy and moving on.

• Yeah it's really hard to acknowledge that. You're right. I'd ask her to cut him loose asap. Because a relationship is helping each other grow. Sometimes even pointing each other's flaws. But never to put each other down. I'm beginning to understand and rather realise that what he's doing is not right... at least for me. Perhaps it's time to move on

• I hope you do cut him loose. Before he chips away at your self esteem so much you find it much harder to walk away.

• Good luck whatever you decide to do though, but I hope you walk.

What Guys Said 11

• Just in general, a guy who's extremely fit and good-looking will probably want you to be the same. It could be a combination of wanting to feel equally attracted to his partner (aka shallowness) and possibly even concerns about your health (more noble kind of intentions).

A good-looking man with a nice physique is generally going to be very conscious about his appearance and work hard, making sure his body goes through intense, exhausting motions periodically to maintain that appearance. He cares deeply about his appearance, and it's kind of natural to extend the same kind of standards to his mate.

It's like a person who is a vegan will probably want you to ideally share the same diet. Again that's kind of coercing a partner to hold the same kind of dietary standards, but it's a yearning to have a partner on mutual grounds who cares equally about the same kinds of things.

Wanting to have sex often with a girlfriend is more a sign that he's horny. Put crudely, a guy could do that with a hag if he was trapped on an island with her. Being able to easily attract other women might still compel him to at least try to make an effort to get you as conscious about your appearance and health as he is, since he might be drawn to all kinds of other qualities about you that he doesn't just find in an ordinary beautiful woman.

• He likes getting his dick wet, and you keep coming to him, so even though you're not his preference, you still give him sex.
    It's not like he doesn't find you attractive, but not as hot as he wants.

• Has it ever occurred to you that he may be saying it just because he wants you to work out with him or he only has your best interest at heart or that letting you know that your a little overweight isn't as bad as you think it is?

He sounds like a good guy, he's attracted to you and doesn't want you to get fat for your sake and his too. You should be glad he tells you whats on his mind rather than pretend like it's not a problem you have. Trust him. Just trust him.

• OK tell that guy to fuck off. It means he is being selfish for his own sexual preference and if you don't meet that then y'all shouldn't be dating in the first place.

• He's still an asshole. If he's openly criticizing your appearance, that's a real problem.

• But is he not honest about how he feels?

• He is still in the wrong then.

• @Austin_With_Numberz Yeah that's messed up. He should be honest but not putting down like that.

• Its called settling lol

• how silly and shallow people are these days, 10 pounds is hardly even noticeable.

• It means your boyfriend is basically homosexual. He would probably prefer it if you fucked him in the arse with a dildo and called him "Patricia".

• Hahah that's just slightly mean. :p

• Then he obviously likes you a lot.

• What's your height and weight?

• Lol 5'4 but I weigh 130 pounds

• Thank you. Your kindness is a blessing. :)

• @lovedcursed Hahah thanks girl :* That's really sweet of you to say! And I know right, curves are sexy! But I guess each to their own. What bothers me is that he knew what I looked like when he started dating me..
      so why hope for something else now? ya know?

• Maybe he thinks of someone else when he is with you in the bedroom!

• Hahah I think that's hard to do with your eyes open and lights all on, no? Besides he's all over me even when we are out in public.

• Hey its possible. Lol Have you ever told him you wanna lose weight? If yes then he could be trying to motivate you to.

What Girls Said 10

• it means he still likes sex but wants u to lose weight. u can lose some weight by dumping him if it's mean spirited.

• Lose weight by dumping him... hahaha, I'm totally going to say that to my friend whose boyfriend is the same way lol

• @EllieLexis513 ain't tht the truth :D

• Hahaha. Yeah I think if he doesn't smarten up, that's the first "weight" I'm losing. ;) thanks for your opinion!

• So he likes petite women? When I think of petite women I think small frame and thin. It sounds like you're average to me. But guys see things differently then we do.

I don't think you putting 10 pounds on is what is bothering him. He still enjoys intimacy with you. But he just may of preferred you when you were 10 pounds less. But by saying that, his still sexually attracted to you.

• I think he really likes your personality, likes your face, and probably feels that if you were smaller in size you would be perfect for him. If it was just about sex then he wouldn't care about your size, he would sleep with you then leave. If it was just about health, he wouldn't put emphasis on "petite" so its definitely about looks... I'd say hit the gym with him, if thats what you want to do.

• it means he wants you to look like his type but since he's getting what he wants from you... he'll keep going... and ya it sounds kinda dickish from him to criticize the way you look

• He doesn't want to admit he likes thick girls to his friends and other people. You embarrass him on the street. Tell him to shut the fuck up and deal. if you don't want to lose weight, then don't do it.

• Yeah I think he doesn't want to admit to himself that he likes thicker women too? I see an obvious attraction towards petite women from him. But every now and then a very curvy lady makes his head snap too. But regardless, that's his issue. And I think it's unfair he's forcing his own issues on me..

• 10 lbs is not a big difference. What a loser he is.
    He doesn't like you, he's using you for sex. He's only with you because he hasn't found anyone he actually likes to cheat on you with. DUMP this piece of trash.

• Your boyfriend an ass to start off. He must love your personality but thinks your appearance is not. He also can't keep his hands off you because you have a vagina.

• Your fatter then he likes. Loose that fat

• He's weird and sounds like an asshole

• Then he might just want you to be healthy. If his lifestyle is extremely active and he puts in time and effort to work on his body then he might want a partner that shares that. That doesn't mean he's not attracted to you as you already know.