Ever wished you didn't say something to a girl or man you like?

I just basically told this lady, that I like her, basically because I thought se was "available" now. That she already broke up with her boyfriend. Turns out, they probably are In a relationship somehow, I don't know. The point is, she told me she still has a boyfriend. So my attempt was a failure. And well, basically i feel like shit right now. Can't even concentrate on my job, I don't know what to do. =(

What Girls Said 1

• Try not to be so hard on yourself! You had the balls to tell her you like her, you didn't actually fail! She didn't say nope, not interested, she said she's not available. At most, it may be a little awkward, but stuff happens. The only failure would have been not to try at all!

• That's the thing, I'm not sure she's still in this relationship. I'm starting to thing, maybe she just told me that as an excuse because she just doesn't like me. I mean, it could be true, but she told me she was on this rought path with him, and probably everything was over. And now, all of the sudden she told me this? Don't know, the whole thing seems fishy to me.

• That could be true, but you're thinking like a guy ;) Besides, if she's at a back and forth undecided stage, you really don't want to get involved.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't tell a girl that you like her next time. Just ask her out. "Hey, want to grab something to eat after work?" -- that easy. If she says "no thanks", you don't regret it and feel awkward the next day.

For now just try to walk it off, we all have embarrassing moments.